My base is the Greenleaf Travel Trailer Kit. I had ordered it last year before I made all those custom trailers. But I decided not to leave it in its box undone. I just made a few changes to it. The trailer's overall length 26"(trailer housing is 21") x 8 1/4" wide x 10" tall
First off, I cut about 2" of length from the front of the trailer. The original kit has this weird shaped front to it. I wanted a simpler and straighter wall so I could put a mantel inside. This left a big blank space in the front. A big blackboard was the perfect shabby chic touch to fill the space. The blackboard is real blackboard paper(scrapbook) that you can write on.
I covered the whole trailer with scrapbook corrugated paper painted white. Then I aged everything with a brown ink pad.
I made an air conditioning unit to hide the battery and switch in.
For the side of the trailer I changed all the windows.
I added a porch roof and a wider step for the front door. And I made a screen door. The outside door got a new window.
I decided to have green shutters for my big window. And the other window got a window box filled with flowers. The flowers are Heathers I buy at Hobby Lobby and cut into little pieces. The vines are from curly willows with some green vine leaves from Hobby Lobby. Check my resources page for all the links.
The hubcaps are jewelry findings end caps.
On the back of the trailer I added a window, break lights and a license plate.
Inside I made all of the furniture except the kitchen chairs.
I found the cereal box printable online. The cup of coffee was a purchase as was the milk. I just repainted the milk cap pink.
I made a small mantel with "tin" tiles made out of hot glue. The bedroom is my favorite part! It's separated by a curtain.
I put long hinges on the screen door for super stability. Then aged them with mustard and brown color paints. The basket is made with string you use in the kitchen. I wove it on wires and then drenched the whole thing in modge podge. It dries hard and you can paint it.