The beginning of the dollhouse! I finally got all the pieces cut out! This dollhouse is completely custom. There won't be another one out there! This is my first attempt at making a copy of a real structure in wood.
I had cut out the right wall with two windows. Then I found the picture that shows three windows! Had to do that one again!
Today, I did the fireplace. I started with cardboard and added a wood trim, wood top and wood base. I made a little dental trim, filled in the holes and spaces with filler, and did my white base coat.
I also put on the wainscoting.
I finished two chandeliers. I still have one under construction.
Post a Comment